You can mark incoming calls to identify them as one of five types:
- Initial Contact
- Qualified Lead
See the following sections for instructions on marking calls in the Dashboard or in the Ninja Number app.
Mark a Call in the Dashboard
To mark a call in the Ninja Number Dashboard:
- Go to your Dashboard and click the Contacts menu item to go to the Contacts page.
- Locate the contact you wish to mark and, in the Actions column, click the pencil icon to edit that contact.
- On the Edit Contact page, go to the Type drop-down menu and select the lead type you want to assign to the contact.
- At the bottom of the Edit Contact page, click the Submit button to save your edit.
- The contact is now marked with the lead type you assigned.
Mark a Call in the Ninja Number App
To mark a call in the Ninja Number app:
- Go to the app.
- Tap the Contacts button at the bottom of the main screen to go to the Contacts screen.
- Locate the contact you wish to mark and tap it.
- The Customer Type is listed at the top of the info screen for you selected Contact. Tap the Contact Type drop-down.
- Select the desired Contact Type for the contact.
- The selected Contact Type is automatically saved.
- Tap the Back button to return to the main Contacts listing.